“Leave a mark that can’t erase neither space nor time, so when the director yells cut, I’ll be fine. I’m forever young.” – Jay Z
Today is my 34th birthday and it feels bittersweet.
During this time of self-isolation I have felt motivated and I have have felt unmotivated.
I guess I am human.
Here are 34 thoughts and quotes that have crossed my mind during this unprecedented time.
- Be more protective of my time and energy.
- Health is the new wealth.
- Take ownership of everything.
- Mental toughness is essential.
- Remember why I started.
- Find a way to create wealth doing what I truly love.
- Let go of what isn’t meant for me. What’s meant for me will find me. (Still working on learning this lesson.)
- Find a way, that’s what winners do. – Surf’s Up
- When you’re tired of being tired, you’ll finally make a change.
- You never lacked motivation. Just needed time to realign.
- Know you have all that you need.
- It’s been nice making food at home.
- Morning coffee is magic.
- It’s okay to be in your thoughts.
- It’s okay to not have all the answers.
- Take as many steps as you need. Just keep moving forward.
- Find inspiration even when you lack motivation.
- There is beauty in the small things.
- “You never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory.” Dr. Seuss
- Still up for debate if my felines Ash and Ace enjoy having me home.
- Be like a cat, when you want something, make noise! Ace has already mastered this.
- I gotta get back to journaling.
- Music can be healing.
- Diffusers are life changing.
- Need nothing. Attract everything.
- Walking has given me clarity.
- Just because I’m home, doesn’t mean I’m available.
- Just because I’m single, doesn’t mean I’m lonely.
- Slightly out of focused, doesn’t mean I’m lost.
- Your body always tells you what it needs.
- “Your soul remembers the plan you made for this lifetime and is always guiding and supporting you.” Maryam Hasnaa
- Build a life you don’t need to escape from.
- Have you noticed how you’ve been remembering your dreams again? – a.k.
- The world has slowed down so you can rediscover yourself.
I have been checking the boxes for too long. Now, it’s time to color outside the lines.
This is 34.
Until Next Time,
Here’s to always being your B.E.S.T!
The mission of Sassy Curls, LLC is to help women embrace their individuality, value their self-worth, and discover their dreams.
Write to me:
Tiara D. Thornton
PO Box 1060
Scottsdale, AZ 85252